The Word Among Us Help Center
January 2021- Major USPS Postal Delays
We have received numerous inquiries about the delivery of the January issue of The Word Among Us. Unfortunately, the United States Postal Service has experienced significant delays across the country due to COVID-19 and the unprecedented volume of mail over the Christmas season. These delays have impacted the delivery of The Word Among Us January issue. All subscribers’ January issues were sent to USPS in late-November. Your issue is currently within the US mail system and may arrive later than expected. This is a problem effecting all magazine publishers nationwide. We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.
We thank you for your patience and understanding and pray that USPS will deliver your delayed issue shortly.
Articles by Topic
- My issue is missing or damaged. How do I request a new copy be sent?
- Can I pay my invoice from The Word Among Us online?
- How to Order a Print Subscription to The Word Among Us
- How to renew an existing subscription to The Word Among Us
- How can I retrieve my username and/or password for online access?
- If I have a Print Subscription, do I get free access online?