To insure that your order arrives in time for Christmas, please complete you order online on or before the dates in red below.
- Standard Shipping (December 8): Our Standard Shipping is USPS Media Mail. The U.S. Post Office makes no guarantee, but estimates delivery time forMedia Mail to be 3 to 10 business days. Expect delivery in 4 to 11 business days.
- FedEX Ground (December 12): Because of the high volume of shipments leading up to Christmas, we have factored in delivery time recommendations from FedEx to insure your order arrives in time. FedEx does not guarantee delivery time for FedEx Ground, but 3 to 5 business days is a good estimate. Expect delivery in 4 to 5 business days depending upon the distance from our Maryland shipping facility.
- Priority Mail (December 15): The U.S. Post Office makes no guarantee, but estimates delivery time for Priority Mail to be 2 to 3 business days. Expect delivery in 3 to 4 business days.
- FedEx 2nd Day Air (December 13): Orders will arrive in three business days.
- FedEx Overnight (December 14): Please call our office at 1-800-775-WORD
Canada: Due to the current Canada Post strike, we can no longer provide a reliable delivery estimate or guarantee delivery in time for Christmas. Delivery to Canada is sent via USPS Priority Mail International/Canada Post . The U.S. Post Office makes no guarantee, but estimates delivery time for Canada International Priority to be 5 to 9 business days. Under normal circumstances, expect delivery in 6 to 10 business days.
Most orders for in-stock items received before 8 pm (EDT/EST) will leave our East Coast shipping facility the next business day*. An order placed on Friday or Saturday will not ship until Monday. To estimate the actual delivery date, add one business day to the selected shipping method/carrier.
*A business day includes Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Observed holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not considered a business day.